Thursday, November 10, 2011

Clarifications


Thank you all for your patience and interest in the DAC arc tours. There are a few questions that have cropped up since we've started, which I'll do my best to answer right now!

I don't live in the US, can I still participate in a tour?
Unfortunately, not at this time. Due to financial constraints from the tour hosts, we are not able to ship internationally.

I already have a copy of the book, can I still participate the tour for the title?
No. These tours are for people who do not have access to the book. This won't be a 'guided' tour with different stops. We don't schedule posts. We share the book with you, you read it, and you review it on your blog. If you have the title already, you don't need us!

Do I have to participate in all the tours if I'm participating with the DAC?
Nope! You can pick and choose what you'd like to read and enter for an opportunity only for the ones you want.

I'm a blogger and I have arcs I'd like to share with this tour. Can I do that?
HECK YES. Email Lisa or Tara to get started! Also, you rule. We like you a lot.

Do you have an unanswered question? Email Lisa or Tara. If we get several peeps asking the same question, we'll post it up here.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment